The Aeon AcousticPro UHD is an acoustically transparent (AT) Ultra-Hi Def fixed frame projection screen. The acoustically transparent material is designed to complement in-wall speakers while allowing sound to pass through the material with minimal attenuation. Its tight perforated weave design allows a superior AT performance without sacrificing picture quality.
- AcousticPro UHD sound transparent projection material allows speaker placement behind the material
- 180° wide viewing angle with 1.0 gain
- Wide diffusion uniformity
- Active 3D and HDR Ready
- Black-backing mesh reduces light reflectivity
- Perforated weave design stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100", 120", 135" and 150" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- Optional LED backlight kit with remote control- sold separately
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.