Epson 810E PowerLite 4K Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector For Business & Classrooms 5,000 Lumen Laser TV
Ultra Short Throw
Standard Lens Focus:
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS • CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Epson-810E" data-price="3299.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Epson 810E PowerLite 4K Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector For Business & Classrooms 5,000 Lumen Laser TV" data-url="/epson-810e-powerlite-4k-ultra-short-throw-3lcd-projector-business-classrooms-5000-lumens-laser-tv" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/epson/PowerLite_810E.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
PowerLite 810E 3LCD Extreme Short Throw Lamp-free Laser Display with 4K Enhancement
Take classroom and meeting room displays beyond the limits of flat panels.
The PowerLite® 810E extreme short throw lamp-free laser display with innovative 4K Enhancement Technology1 offers a modern, flexible solution for today’s rapidly changing world of classrooms and hybrid workspaces. With 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness2 and innovative 3-chip 3LCD technology, it provides a sharp, amazingly bright, virtually glare-free display. Its stylish, space-saving design transforms classrooms while delivering immersive, larger-than-life images up to 160''—4.5 times larger than a 75" flat panel—merely inches away from the wall, for bold, bright obstruction-free viewing. Boost engagement and deliver learning that lasts by taking advantage of the built-in split screen feature and free Epson iProjection™3 app for simultaneous, multi-device casting in 1:1 device environments. In addition to a standard 16:9 display, the PowerLite 810E goes beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels by supporting an ultra wide 21:9 and 16:6 display to ensure an equitable hybrid meeting room experience where participants can easily see and be seen. Plus, with a newly designed, state-of-the-art laser light source and innovative cooling system, you’ll never replace a bulb again—while enjoying up to 30,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation4. Offering a wide range of connectivity options including HDBaseT®, HDMI®, USB, RS-232, as well as built-in wired/wireless networking, the compact and lightweight 810E delivers on the promise of mobility, moving easily from room to room while fitting seamlessly into nearly any workspace.
Available with a newly designed, optional extreme short throw wall mount, the projector can be safely and securely placed out of reach for display on traditional whiteboards. Users can fill the board with vibrant, colorful content as needed, while retaining valuable whiteboard space when not in use. And, installation is easy thanks to the new Epson Setting Assist app5 that automatically smooths edges and corners in seconds from a smartphone. Elevate your display beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels with the Epson PowerLite 810E.
- 3-chip 3LCD technology; 5,000 lumens of color/white brightness2
- 1080p with 4K Enhancement1 for stunning image clarity
- Up to 160" diagonal image; 4.5x larger than a 75" flat panel
- Easy integration with native 16:9 aspect ratio, supports 16:10, 21:9, 16:6
- Streamlined setup — digital zoom and image shifting make image alignment easy for desktop or wall mounted display; Epson's Setting Assist app5 ensures easy installation by automatically smoothing edges and corners
- Complex tasks made easy — with timesaving tools such as wake on sync; multiple EDID settings with digital image correction for ease of installation for nearly any image size/aspect ratio; built-in media player supports Epson® content management software
- Simple fleet management — Epson’s projector management software6 provides an easy way to keep track of the health of your fleet from a central dashboard
- World-class service and support — 3-year limited warranty with next-business day exchange7
- RoHS compliant
- End-of-life options available8
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner9
What's In The Box:
- PowerLite 810E
- Quick Setup Guide
- Projector Remote Control
- 2x AA Batteries
- 6' Power Cord
Product Specifications PDF:
DOWNLOAD NOW ►
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.