Epson 815E PowerLite 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector For Offices & Schools 5,000 3LCD Lumen Laser TV - Black
Ultra Short Throw
Standard Lens Focus:
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS • CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Epson-815E" data-price="3299.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Epson 815E PowerLite 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector For Offices & Schools 5,000 3LCD Lumen Laser TV - Black" data-url="/epson-815e-powerlite-4k-ultra-short-throw-projector-offices-schools-5000-lumen-3lcd-laser-tv-black" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/epson/PowerLite_815E.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
Epson® laser displays elevate the viewing experience beyond the limits of flat panels.
The all-black PowerLite® 815E extreme short throw lamp-free laser projector with innovative 4K Enhancement Technology1 offers a modern, flexible display solution for corporate meeting rooms and collaborative hybrid workspaces, as well as captivating digital signage. With 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness2 and innovative 3-chip 3LCD technology, it provides a sharp, amazingly bright, virtually glare-free display. The projector’s stylish, space-saving design delivers immersive, larger-than-life images up to 160''—4.5 times larger than a 75" flat panel—merely inches away from the wall for bold, bright obstruction-free viewing.
In addition to a standard 16:9 display, the PowerLite 815E goes beyond the limits of ordinary flat panels by supporting an ultra-wide 21:9 and 16:6 display to ensure an equitable hybrid meeting room experience where participants can easily see and be seen. Enjoy a newly designed, state-of-the-art cooling system and a laser light source of up to 30,000 hours that’s virtually maintenance-free3, eliminating the need to ever purchase or replace a lamp again!
Packed with a wide range of connectivity options—including HDBaseT®, HDMI®, USB, RS-232 and Miracast®, as well as built-in wired/wireless networking—this compact and smartly designed projector is ready to display in minutes from areas such as credenzas and tabletops, delivering exceptionally large images in space-constrained settings. Additionally, you can take advantage of advanced edge-blending functionality and versatile 360-degree placement capabilities and create eye-catching, immersive displays in storefronts, museums or any environment where the 815E’s subtle, black design can seamlessly blend in. Installation is effortless thanks to innovative digital zoom and image shifting features, for easy image alignment, and the Epson Setting Assistant app4 that automatically smoothes edges and corners in seconds from the convenience of a smart device.
Experience the amazing display possibilities of the Epson PowerLite 815E.
- 3-chip 3LCD technology; 5,000 lumens of color/white brightness2
- 1080p with 4K Enhancement1 for stunning image clarity
- Up to 160" diagonal image; 4.5x larger than a 75" flat panel
- Easy integration with native 16:9 aspect ratio; supports 16:10, 21:9, 16:6
- Model: V11HA99120
- Streamlined setup - digital zoom and image shifting make image alignment easy for desktop or wall mounted display; Epson Setting Assistant app4 ensures easy installation by automatically smoothing edges and corners
- Complex tasks made easy - with timesaving tools such as Wake On signal; multiple EDID settings with digital image correction for ease of installation for nearly any image size/aspect ratio; built-in media player supports Epson content management software for direct playback functionality of content
- Simple fleet management - Epson’s projector management software5 provides an easy way to keep track of the health of your fleet from a central dashboard
- World-class service and support - 3-year limited warranty with next-business-day exchange6
- RoHS compliant
- End-of-life options available7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner8
What's In The Box:
- PowerLite 815E
- Quick Setup Guide
- Projector Remote Control
- 2x AA Batteries
- 6' Power Cord
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.