- Requires Shielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Size — Pico TOOLS — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The PT−572+ is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT−571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT−572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable — Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LED — Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other.
- Ultra–Compact Pico TOOLS — 4 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARDPOWER CONSUMPTIONINCLUDED ACCESSORIESOPTIONSPRODUCT DIMENSION
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
PRODUCT WEIGHTSHIPPING DIMENSION
- 6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm (2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- 15.70cm x 12.00cm x 8.70cm (6.18" x 4.72" x 3.43" ) W, D, H
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.