Connects your Solo with up to 75 feet of wireless RF communication, allowing you to control the screen with a number of different connectivity options such as 12v trigger, IR, and Dry Contact.
- 12v trigger, IR, and Dry Contact
- Up to 75 feet
- Connect converts common inputs (IR, DC, etc) to RF signal to control Solo. Program a universal IR remote, or trigger directly via 12V or RJ12.
- Wireless RTS Range (distance of Connect to screen): 70 ft. max. Distance may be reduced by interfering objects such as walls, A/V wiring covering the box, metal furniture, etc or by box orientation. Do not install inside of a metal enclosure.
Connect can be oriented horizontally or vertically (horizontal preferred), as long as the built-in IR eye has an unobstructed view of the controlling remote. Enclosures, especially rack-mounts, may interfere with or reduce the strength of the RF signal.
- Power supply included. Power supply operates on 100 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power indicator light visible through the case when the power supply is connected.
- Front IR eye – for use with Universal Remote Controls. LINE-OF-SIGHT operation.
- 12V DC trigger – direct-current trigger deploys screen to lower limit and raises to closed. NON-LINE-OF-SIGHT operation.
- Extended IR trigger. LINE-OF-SIGHT operation.
- Dry contact RJ12 jack. See Connect instruction manual for contact pinout. NON-LINE-OF-SIGHT operation.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.