EDGELESS CLARION FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
Having no visible frame or border makes the fixed-tensioned Edgeless Clarion perfect for areas that require an unobtrusive projection screen with flat panel appeal. It features a permanently mounted projection screen with a viewing surface that wraps completely around the perimeter frame and attaches to the back side. The Edgeless Clarion also provides a perfectly-flat viewing surface with uniform tension for excellent image quality that is ideal for churches, bowling alleys, universities, retail, or commercial applications. The Edgeless Clarion is available for custom curved applications.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- Chroma Key Green
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide.
- Fixed screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Viewing surface wraps around perimeter frame and attaches to the back with no visible frame or borders.
- Extruded aluminum base frame, equipped with snaps set on 6" (15 cm) centers.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.