The Sable Frame 2 Series uses Elite’s CineWhite tensioned 1.1 gain material within a velveteen coated frame. A new design feature for the CineWhite material is a rubber-edge border that makes installation a lot easier and a lot less time consuming. As an added bonus, a new installation kit is included free of charge.
- Award Winning CineWhite 1.1 Gain front projection material with black backing and full tension uniformity across entire viewing surface
- Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise in resolution or brightness
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Elegant velvet covered frame absorbs projector overshoot and increases picture contrast
- Assembles in minutes and includes installation hardware
Design and Installation
- 2.4” width frame and is velvet coated
- Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation
- Installation kit includes: Woods screws & anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver, Mallet
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.