Tensioned Advantage® Deluxe Electrol®
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax which is standard with 2”.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic
- Available with SCB-100 or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
NOTE: The Advantage Deluxe Electrol featuring Parallax will look visibly different when compared to other Da-Lite tensioned screens with vinyl surfaces. This is due to the nature of the Parallax material, which is a micro-layered, high-grade plastic lens system. While it may have slight variations in appearance, it is optically flat. Meaning, that when under projection, the Advantage Electrol featuring Parallax will perform on the same level as the Da-Lite 4K-ready HD Progressive surfaces.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.