The Evanesce Plus is an in-ceiling recessed electric projection screen suitable for large rooms. This large-sized yet concealed screens are ideal for medium to large size auditoriums, gymnasiums, banquet/reception rooms, and any other commercial environments.
The Evanesce Plus includes Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, a manual wall switch keypad, and our GREENGUARD® Gold Certified MaxWhite® FG front projection material.
- MaxWhite® FG (fiberglass) 1.1 Gain front projection matte white material
- Fiberglass backing layer provides durability over entire lifespan
- 180° wide-viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture from any angle
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 150″, 180″, and 200″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Extra wide and heavy-duty aluminum housing with white finish (RAL9003) is strong and moisture resistant
- Concealed in-ceiling recessed front projection screen for large size rooms
- Slideable top hanging brackets
- Above ceiling installation kit included
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Low voltage 3-way keypad wall switch
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control systems integration
- 5-12 volt wireless projector trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Optional Universal 5-12 volt trigger (for projectors that don’t have a trigger output port) and In-wall switch – sold separately
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
- Flame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards – MaxWhite FG projection material
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified – MaxWhite FG projection material
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.