The Cinema Contour features a wider, more substantial frame as well as the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector. The larger standard black frame gives the eye a point of reference and enhances contrast for film purists and aficionados. The Cinema Contour can be customized by frame, finish, size and surface.
- 45-degree angle-cut frame
- Perfectly flat viewing surface
- Surface mounts on the back of an aluminum frame with masking or cropping border
- Standard frame with Pro-Trim finish to absorb light surrounding the viewing area
- Veneer and custom veneer finish options available upon request
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Contact us for a quotation on custom sizes, including sizes over 16' wide.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.