- Greenguard Certified MaxWhite FG front projection material with black backing
- 1.1 Gain with a 160° wide-viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Available in various diagonal sizes and aspect ratios
- Flame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
Housing Finish and Installation:
- Aluminum housing with white finish is slim yet strong and moisture resistant
- Concealed in-ceiling front projection screen for multi-use rooms
- Aluminum housing with white finish is strong and moisture resistant
- Installation kit included for above or below ceiling
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Low voltage 3-way position wall switch
- Standard 5-12 volt trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W)
- Optional wirless 5-12v triggers
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control systems integration
Quality and Reliability:
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.