1.) The Projector Mount
RPMAU Universal Projector MountFeatures
- Microzone Adjustments make projector registration fast and precise (including flush mount installations)
- Centris Technology enables effortless fingertip positioning and self-adjusts to support different projector weights
- Quick connect/disconnect for convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn't affect preset adjustments
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever provides quick connect/disconnect of the projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system
- Same great features as the RPA Series, including independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security
- Speed-Connect line of accessories further reduce installation time.
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw for quick and precise projector image registration
- All-PointsÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Security Systems provides exclusive steel into steel locking hardware at all connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple installation options: flush mount to ceiling, 0.25" threaded rod, or 1.5" NPT threaded extension column
- Integrated cable management through top of mount without additional accessories
- Ships with custom interface bracket to fit your specific projector
RPM Installation Manual
2.) Ceiling Plate Options
CMA101 Designer Ceiling Plate
A 5" (127 mm) ceiling plate is a cost effective solution for simple installations
- Attractive solution for basic installations
- Easy and versatile installation using all 4 holes or 2 opposing holes
- The 4" x 4" mounting pattern allows use of 0.38" mounting bolts
- Available in black, silver or white
- OR -
CMA395 Angled Ceiling Plate
Perfect for projector installations on an angled ceiling.
- Adjusts from -5Ã‚Â° to +95Ã‚Â° to level a mount from an angled ceiling
- Three slotted mounting holes allow horizontal and vertical adjustment for a precise installation
- Compatible with 1.5" NPT threaded extension column
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
||4.4" x 3.4" x 7.5" (111 x 86 x 191 mm)
||500 lbs (226.8 kg)
CMA395 Installation Manual
CMA395 Technical Drawing
3.) Extension Column Options
3" Fixed Extension Column
6-9" Adjustable Extension Column
9-12" Adjustable Extension Column
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.