LUMA MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
The choice for classrooms or boardrooms, the Luma wall- or ceiling-mounted, free-hanging, manual spring-roller projection screen features an attractive scratch-resistant pentagonal case. Matching endcaps form universal hanging brackets providing easy wall or ceiling installation. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Case dimensions are 3-3/4” high x 3-1/4” deep (10 cm x 8 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.
- Black drop may be standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Pentagonal steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps.
- Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.