• Dual wall and ceiling installation design
• Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen - Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle
• Standard 4-side black masking borders
• 4K Ultra HD Ready
• MaxWhite 1.1 Gain screen material is durable and easy to clean
• 160° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
• Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas
• Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
• Diagonal sizes available 85"", 99"", and 113"" in 1:1 format and 84"", 100"" and 120"" in 4:3 format
• Optional 6"" and 12"" L brackets available
• 2-year Parts & Labor manufacturer's warranty and 3-year warranty for ENR-G (Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government)
• GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.