The Evanesce is a fully contained in-ceiling electric projection screen. It is encased in a white-enameled aluminum housing for convenient installation. There are tensioned and non-tensioned variants available with matte white projection surfaces in 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, and 2.35:1 aspect ratios in sizes from 84”–139”. Control package includes IR and RF receivers, remote controls, RJ45 wire connection and 5-12Volt trigger along with an external and an in-wall integrated low-voltage 3-way wall switch.
Available in the following front projection materials
|MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG)
- MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) 1.1 Gain black backed matte white screen material is durable and easy to clean surface
- 180° wide-viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready
- Available in various diagonal sizes and aspect ratios
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards (MaxWhite FG & AcousticPro UHD)
- Gain: 1.0
- Viewing Angle: 180° (90°L/R)
- Wide diffusion uniformity – maintains luminance levels throughout entire surface
- Mildew Resistant
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- 4K UHD and Active 3D ready
- Mean Attenuation: -2.36dB
Housing Finish and Installation:
- Disappearing recessed in-ceiling design for non-dedicated media rooms
- Integrated ceiling projection screen ships fully assembled, ready to install
- Aluminum housing with white finish is strong and moisture resistant
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Below and above ceiling access installation design
- Instllation kit included
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Low voltage 3-way wall switch
- Standard 5-12 volt trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- Optional ZR800D IR Universal Remote Control, wireless 5-12 volt trigger, Universal 5-12 volt trigger (for projectors that don't have a trigger ouput port) and In-wall switch
Quality and Reliability:
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- 3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military, and Religious) organizations - US only
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified UL | 2818
- Conforms to UL 2043 - Plenum Rated: Suitable for air-handling spaces
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.