Instantly transform any wall or window into a white board projection screen: The soft-padded dry erase whiteboard projection screen with VersaWhite 1.1 gain material is the ideal solution for short throw projectors and educational training facilities in need of both a projection screen and a writing surface.
- Instant soft-padded dry erase screen - Stick it up, Project & Write
- Instantly convert your blank wall space into an educational combination of projection screen and dry erase board
- VersaWhite screen material surface is coated with a scratch-resistant optical nanotech resin to enhance the durability as a long term dry erase board
- Designed for the meeting room, educational and training facilities
- Available in 63, 84" (4:3), 95" (16:10), 103" (16:9) and 4' x 10' models
- Unique optical coating provides high diffusion uniformity and superior color reproduction
- No "glare" effect on projection surface as typically experienced on standard white boards
- Wide diffusion 180º viewing angle with 1.1 Gain
- Includes markers and erasers
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified UL 2818
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.