PARAGON E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Perfect wherever a very large screen is required, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Paragon E electric projection screen features a heavy-duty design ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Housed in an aluminum case that can be suspended anywhere, the Paragon E’s insulated motor provides smooth, quiet operation.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Case dimensions 13-1/4" high x 12" deep (34 cm x 30 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 28’ (853 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens. Additional drop above image available, specify color.
- Includes extruded aluminum case with white finish. Optional wall-mounting brackets and ceiling trim flange kit.
- Bottom closure panel provides easy access for service or maintenance.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.