Advantage Deluxe Electrol
The Advantage® Deluxe Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
Eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
All Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible.
- UL Plenum rated case.
White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic.
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case.
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch.
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness.
- Seamless surfaces in all models.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the Advantage® Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- UL Plenum Rated case.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.