Draper Ultimate Folding Screen with Heavy Duty Legs
The portable Ultimate Folding Screen’s design simplicity and rugged components withstand the rigors of repeated set-ups and tear-downs in demanding applications. This projection screen features a lock-and-load latch that bites down when the viewing surface is attached providing an extremely rigid frame. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed to prevent the screen from dislodging. A flat viewing surface offers a better image quality that accommodates today’s varied viewing formats. Anodized aluminum tubing provides stability for larger projection screen sizes that are ideal for churches and expo halls.
This model come with heavy-duty legs for extra support
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- Case dimensions 12" high x 15-3/4" deep x 52" long (30 cm x 40 cm x 132 cm).
- Maximum image width up to wide 192" (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Borders are electronically welded using PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Clear anodized 1.25" x .070 (32 mm x 2 mm) wall aluminum tubing frame.
- Standard legs support screen in a vertical position. Heavy-duty legs recommended for frame heights greater than 90" (229 cm). Extra heavy-duty legs for frame heights greater than 126" (320 cm).
- Legs adjust in 6" (15 cm) increments up or down with durable hinge locking mechanism.
- Optional dress kit available with cotton (standard) or optional Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces
- Warranted for 5 years from date of purchase.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.