FOCALPOINT® PORTABLE FOLDING SCREENS & DRAPES
FocalPoint® portable projection screen utilizes interchangeable parts of the same frame pieces to create different size viewing formats. Sizing flexibility streamlines inventory and enables a greater return on initial investment making it ideal for the AV rental market, churches, or commercial applications. Simplicity of design and rugged components allow the FocalPoint® to withstand the rigors of repeated set-ups and tear-downs. The lightweight, yet extremely rigid and durable modular frame is field repairable. Comes with the unique DuraLoop™ bungee system for easy, quick attachment of the viewing surface. Self-centering tension keeps the surface taut for a truly flat viewing surface providing better image quality.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000VB
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- Case dimensions 16-3/8" high x 17-1/4" deep x 60" long (42 cm x 44 cm x 152 cm).
- Maximum image area width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black border on all four sides of the viewing surface extends past edge of perimeter frame to hide the DuraLoops™ and frame post.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum modular frame available in silver or black anodized with color-coded sections for easy assembly.
- Viewing surface easily attaches to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops to provide a perfectly flat, self-centering viewing surface for better image quality.
- Includes viewing surface pouch, protective floor tarps, carrying cases, and leg kit.
- Dress kit available with Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour. Includes skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. Skirt attaches with magnetic fasteners. Valance and drapery bars attach with DuraLoop™.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces.
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.