FOCALPOINT® PORTABLE FOLDING SCREENS & DRAPES
FocalPoint® portable projection screen utilizes interchangeable parts of the same frame pieces to create different size viewing formats. Sizing flexibility streamlines inventory and enables a greater return on initial investment making it ideal for the AV rental market, churches, or commercial applications. Simplicity of design and rugged components allow the FocalPoint® to withstand the rigors of repeated set-ups and tear-downs. The lightweight, yet extremely rigid and durable modular frame is field repairable. Comes with the unique DuraLoop™ bungee system for easy, quick attachment of the viewing surface. Self-centering tension keeps the surface taut for a truly flat viewing surface providing better image quality.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000VB
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- Case dimensions 16-3/8" high x 17-1/4" deep x 60" long (42 cm x 44 cm x 152 cm).
- Maximum image area width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black border on all four sides of the viewing surface extends past edge of perimeter frame to hide the DuraLoops™ and frame post.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum modular frame available in silver or black anodized with color-coded sections for easy assembly.
- Viewing surface easily attaches to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops to provide a perfectly flat, self-centering viewing surface for better image quality.
- Includes viewing surface pouch, protective floor tarps, carrying cases, and leg kit.
- Dress kit available with Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour. Includes skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. Skirt attaches with magnetic fasteners. Valance and drapery bars attach with DuraLoop™.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces.
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.