NOCTURNE+ E® ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Take your entertainment outdoors with an easy-to-install electric projection screen. A design based on customer input makes the Nocturne+ E ideal for outdoor entertainment on a patio, pool deck, or other outdoor venue. With a broad selection of screen sizes and a headbox engineered to be weather and insect resistant, the Nocturne+ E is a great way to transform any outdoor living space into nighttime entertainment.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
- Product available with square or curved headbox.
- Square headbox dimensions are 3-5/8” deep x 3-5/8" high (92 mm x 92 mm).
- Curved headbox dimensions are 3-5/8” deep x 3-5/8" high (92 mm x 92 mm). Not available with crank operator.
- Maximum image width up to 132" (325 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case for ease of installation.
- Hardware finish choices: silver, white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Insect and weather resistant aluminum headbox; includes a built-in hinge for ease of installation and service.
- In coastal applications near salt water, some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur.
- Cable guides included for secure operation in wind (secures hem bar only, not fabric).
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize viewing surface during operation.
- Projection screens in outdoor spaces should be retracted in windy conditions.
- Quiet motor is standard. RTS motor available.
- Remote control options available.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.