SHADOWBOX CLARION FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
The wall-mounted ShadowBox Clarion projection screen features the advantage of a fixed frame screen. This unit is constructed utilizing snaps to attach the viewing surface onto the back of an extruded aluminum frame. The system keeps the surface taut providing a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality that is perfect for residential, corporate, or educational setting. A visible frame provides a black border around the perimeter of the viewing area to present a theater-like, finished appearance. The black frame also reduces border reflection and makes image alignment easier during installation. The ShadowBox Clarion is available for custom curved applications; please contact Draper for more information.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide.
- ShadowBox Clarion is available for custom curved applications. Please contact Draper for more information.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Aluminum frame finished in black powder coat or optional Vel-Tex finish available.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that cuts reflection and conceals all trace of joints in the frame.
- Includes a 1-1/2" (38 mm) black border that reduces border reflection and provides a trim, finished appearance.
- Viewing surface snaps to the back of a 1-1/2" (38 mm) extruded aluminum frame.
- Frame equipped with mounting flange that mates with wall brackets.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.