CLARION FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
With a truly flat viewing surface, the fixed frame Clarion projection screen features better image quality. The value of a fixed frame is the method used to attach the screen to the frame. Clarion’s screen is stretched behind the beveled perimeter frame to create a taut viewing surface. This results in better image quality making it ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, universities, or home theaters. The black frame forms an attractive border that offers a clean, theater-like appearance. The Clarion is available for custom curved applications; please contact Draper for more information.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Maximum image width up to 12.33' (375.8 cm) wide.
- Clarion is available in custom curved application. Please contact Draper for more information.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Standard black aluminum frame forms attractive 2" (51 mm) border, for a clean, theater-like appearance. Optional Vel-Tex finish available.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that conceals all trace of joints in the frame and eliminates reflections on the frame.
- Screen attaches to the frame without snaps or tools. Viewing surface is perfectly flat for better image quality.
- Includes Z-clip wall mounting brackets for easy installation.
- Optional Corner Reinforcement Kit required for flown screens or any Clarion with a viewing area 120" (305 cm) diagonal or greater (height or width).
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.