Draper Artisan Series projection screens complement the fine furniture in your conference room. Enclosed in solid hardwood cases with a variety of finishes to match virtually any decor, or in sleek, contemporary plastic laminate. Features Draper's Tab Tensioning System for a perfectly flat projection surface.
The Artisan V electric, wall- or ceiling-mounted, tab-tensioned projection screen offers quality engineering with style. This screen features either a solid, hand-rubbed hardwood or plastic laminate case with an array of colors, finishes, or custom color matching to the existing interior decor. There are several case style options to choose from making this projection screen an attractive addition to any home or commercial setting. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness.
- Case dimensions 6-3/8" high x 6" deep (16 cm x 15 cm). Bevel case style is 7-1/2" (19 cm) high.
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Hardwood case styles: rectilinear, radius, bevel, or traditional. Choose from seven solid, hand-rubbed hardwood finishes. Custom finishes available.
- Plastic laminate case style is rectilinear. Choose from five laminate finishes or optional custom finish.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Mounts flush to the wall with Z-clips or suspends from the ceiling with no exposed screwheads or mounting brackets.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Custom sizes available - Call today to see how we can help you complement your home theater!