A smart projector for a smart home - Optoma UHD51A
Take control of your home theater via voice commands with the Optoma skill for Amazon Alexa. With smart home skills, control your 4K UHD 2,400 lumen Optoma UHD51A projector with intuitive voice control and easy integration with Amazon Echo devices.
Use voice commands to power the projector on and off, change volume, change input source and control the USB media player. Additionally, the UHD51A utilizes the latest Texas Instruments 4K UHD DLP chipset capable of displaying 8.3-million simultaneous distinct pixels at screen sizes 140 inches and higher.
A pair of HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 support, HDR compatibility and wide color gamut ensure 4K device compatibility, rich lifelike color and contrast for immersive experiences. A 1.3x optical zoom and 15% vertical lens shift provide installation flexibility.
- Alexa smart home skill ready
- 4K UHD, bright 2,400 lumens and RGBRGB color wheel
- HDR10 support for brighter whites, deeper black levels and vivid colors
- 4K video playback with the integrated USB media player
- Dynamic Black delivers 500,000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional black levels
- HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 connectivity ensures compatibility with 4K UHD video sources
- Vertical lens shift and 1.3x zoom for easy installation.
Click here to purchase your's today!